Friday, February 19, 2010

Cinderella and Prince Charming

First, the wedding. It was incredible and amazing and everything I could have ever dreamed of! The flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the cakes were oh-my-gosh-to-die-for! And the people! We had so many family and friends (nearly 200) come by to celebrate with us and wish us well on our new journey together! I’m not sure I will ever be able to describe the special feeling that rushed over me that day. It was truly a fairytale wedding and I felt like a beautiful princess!

Thanks to Wright Griffis from Philadelphia, MS, we had 1100 pictures! He did an amazing job, and I was very pleased. This one is my favorite!




That Special Touch in Pearl, MS made both cakes. I’m sure I just heard a resounding AHHH from everyone reading this that was at the reception to taste them. That Special Touch is unbeatable in the Jackson area! Just in case you’re wondering, the bride’s cake was butter cake with cream cheese icing and the groom’s cake was Bailey’s Irish Cream! William Box (also from That Special Touch, he may own it but I’m not 100% sure) did the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful! I kept staring at my bouquet saying “Ohhh how pretty!” I didn’t wind up with any good pics from the food tables, but we got lots of compliments on them, too. Catering by George’s from Reservoir Pointe was in charge of the food/tables/linens, and they did an impeccable job! I’m telling you the day was absolutely perfect in my eyes! A dream wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment